Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Project Wrap-Up

Some things I liked about Google Docs were, the fact that you could share the document with someone else and work on it at the same time as you are. I also liked how it automatically saves the documents for you and how you can be on it from any computer that has your Google Account logged in. The thing I didn't like about Google Docs was that it doesn't have as many commands or buttons on it as Microsoft products do. They have all the basic ones but not the more complex ones. Yes, I really liked being able to work on the same document as my partner. It was very easy to communicate and have discussion about the things we liked and didn't like on our project. The cool thing is we could work on it at home too and still be able to communicate if we were working at the same time. I think Google could improve their Google Docs by adding more things to it. More commands, more fonts, anything. The more things they have the more power they have. Overall I think my project turned out really well. At first I was a bit confused but once i got into the swing of things I understood everything that was going on. Google Docs really helped me in this project also because it allowed me to work with my partner very easily, and the fact that it automatically saved really helped too.

No comments:

Post a Comment